Rosemary Natural Antioxidant
This liquid rosemary extract makes a wonderful natural antioxidant when
used at 1 to 2 grams in a kilo of oil (0.1-0.2%). Rosemary has also been
found to have anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties
Appearance: Dark green thick liquid
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis L.
Part Used: Solvent extraction of the dried aerial parts of the herb
Storage Instructions: Store in full, tight containers in a cool dry place protected from light and oxidation.
Shelf Life: 36 months under the specified storage conditions.
- Carnosic acid* : 7 - 12 %
- Carnasol cont** : 0.4 % min
- Volatile oil*** : 5%
- Extraction Medium : Hexane Residual solvent**** : 20 ppm max.
- Solubility : Soluble in fixed oils.
- Total Heavy metals : < 10 ppm (as lead)
- Arsenic : < 3 ppm
- Microbiology : Free from microbial contamination.
- TPC : <10 cfu/g ,
- TYMC : <10 cfu/g , e-coli = Absent in 1gm
- Salmonela : Absent in 25 gm