Magnesium Chloride Flakes
Magnesium is a mineral many are deficient in. While oral supplements are popular, magnesium is also readily absorbed through the skin when in oil form. Trans-dermal application will ensure your body only absorbs what it needs ensuring excess is not present.
Enjoy our health-affirming Magnesium Oil recipe:
CAS No. 7786-30-3
Manufactured in Japan
Magnesium Oil Recipe
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup magnesium chloride flakes
- In a stainless steel or glass saucepan (not aluminium) bring the water to the boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the magnesium chloride flakes.
- Stir until the flakes are totally dissolved. Allow to cool completely.
- Pour into a spray bottle or use as the water component in a cream (from scratch) recipe.