Vegan Lip Stick Base (New Formulation)
Heirloom has had to reformulate our lip stick base due to the unavailability of one of the major ingredients. We have maintained its integrity with animal and insect free components to uphold its vegan status.
To use: Take out sufficient lipstick base for the number of lipsticks you are going to make in one colour.
- Place in a microwave safe container and place in microwave. Place in the microwave one half a cup of water with your base (just to take up some of the rays).
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Repeat until melted. Do not get water in your lipstick base
- Allow to cool to 65ºC.
- Add pigments &/or micas to suit the desired colour and stir well.
- Pour carefully into your lip stick mould and leave undisturbed to set on the bench.
- Move to the fridge to chill for half an hour.
- Remove the set lipstick with a gloved hand and place in your lipstick tube.
Meadowfoam seed oil
Apricot kernel oil
Vegan and vegetarian