Bergamot Calabrian Essential Oil
Bergamot Calabrian comes from the fruit produced by the Bergamot tree. The rind is cold pressed to release the oil which has a fresh, fruity sweet aroma with a slightly spicy balsamic undertone. Blend with lavender, neroli, jasmine, cypress, geranium, lemon, chamomile, juniper, coriander and violet.
May aid or assist in
· Relief of insomnia
· For the symptomatic relief of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions)
· For the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate acne
· For the symptomatic relief of eczema
· Relief of scabies by topical application
· Relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin
· Beneficial during times of stress & relieves nervous tension mild anxiety
· For the relief of irritability
· Relief of the pain and burning sensation associated with cystitis
Best used in skin care products, massage oil, in a bath, through inhalation which can be through a diffuser.
It has the properties of being antibacterial, antiseptic, balancing, calming, deodorising, healing, refreshing, relaxing, soothing uplifting and reviving. It can be used as an insect repellent and is good for oily skin.
Name: Citrus aurantium var.bergamia
Part Used: Fruit·
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed·
Country of origin: Italy
Safety Precaution: Flammable. Phototoxic - Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Adult use only. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.