Castile Liquid Soap Base - Organic
This clear golden liquid castile soap base has organic status due to the gorgeous organic oils that have been used in its production.
Made in the United Kingdom
Dilute as required. Undiluted 25kg of liquid castile soap base returns approximately 24.5lt.
When adding fragrance to this product please take care when using a new fragrance for the first time as each one can react differently with this product. Some will make the mix thicker, while others will make it thinner. Add more base to bring it back to the previous state. Starting with a small amount and adding the fragrance of your choice is the best idea so you can see how the fragrance of your choice reacts. Start with 0.25% and increase carefully until you are happy with the results. Allow to rest for a while before making your final decision.
Castile liquid soap is an olive based cleaning product with origins dating back thousands of years. It has stayed popular all these years due to it’s versatility. One one bottle of castile soap can replace nearly a dozen different cleaners.
Listed below are 14 clever alternative uses for Liquid Soap:
1. Reusable Kitchen Wipes – 1 part castile soap to 8 parts warm water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. cut up fabric into rag sized pieces and dip them into solution and store in sealed jar.
2. Shampoo – 1 part liquid soap to 3 parts water. I also add in 1 part coconut oil. Add a 1-2 drops of your favorite essential oil.
3. All-Purpose Cleaner – 1/4 cup castile and 1 quart of water into a spray bottle. Add 1/4 tsp. of tea tree essential oil if desired.
4. Carpet Cleaner – 1 part liquid soap to 4 parts water.
5. Body Wash – 2 parts castile soap to 1 part water.
6. Foaming Hand Soap – 1 part castile soap to 4 parts water. Add favorite essential oil for scent. Pour into foamy bottle
7. Tub Scrub – 3/4 cup baking soda, 1/4 cup castile soap, 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Add water until favorite consistency is reached.
8. Ant Spray – 1 part castile soap to 8 parts water. Add 6-8 drops of tea tree oil which is used to throw of the scent of ants so they won’t return. Do not use on plants as this concentration will burn them.
9. Baby Wash – 1/2 cup coconut milk, 2/3 cup castile soap, 2 tsp. vegetable glycerin, 4-5 drops favorite essential oil.
10. Dog Shampoo – Wet your dog thoroughly then work in a little castile soap into a lather.
11. Floor Cleaner- Just add 2-3 tablespoons of castile soap to a full bucket of water
12. Shaving Cream – Take a little bit of castile soap into the palm of your hands. Rub together to make a nice lather that makes a nice gliding surface cutting down on cuts and razor burn.
13. Dish Soap – 1 part castile soap to 1 part water.
14. Tick removal - Apply a glob of liquid soap to a cotton ball. Cover the tick with the soap-soaked cotton ball and swab it for a few seconds (15-20). May be effective in some cases but seek professional help if it does not prove helpful.