A recipe to allow you to make your own effective deodorant from scratch
85g Cocoa Butter.
15g Beeswax pellets.
15gm Stearic Acid (palm derived).
10ml Vitamin E.
15ml Coconut oil.
3 drops Castor oil – gives excellent slide.
15g Bicarbonate of Soda.
5g White Clay.
15 drops Lavender essential oil.
10 drops Tea Tree essential oil.
10 drops Cedarwood essential oil.
1. Melt the waxes includes stearic acid in a Pyrex jug standing in hot water.
2. Add the cocoa butter and when it has fully melted add the oils.
3. Add the Bicarbonate of Soda & White clay and mix well using an electric hand
mixer – low setting.
4. Let it cool slightly and then add the essential oils.
5. Pour into sterilized containers.
6. Ready to use when it is set.
Many thanks to Chantale Bouthemy from Skinsimple for her generous recipe submission.